Parenting When Separated is a 6 week course, running for 2 hours per session.
It is run entirely online, and available to parents across Ireland.
This course is suitable for parents who are preparing for, going through or have gone through a separation or divorce. This course covers ideas such as:
- solving co-parenting problems in a positive way which focuses on the needs of your children
- creating practical arrangements for your children that minimises stress and conflict
- improving communication with your children and with your children’s other parent
- coping with the emotional impact of separation and learning stress management techniques
- helping your children cope emotionally with the separation
dealing with the challenges of lone parenting or being a non-residential parent
As the Parenting when Separated course is focused on personal development and coping, we recommend that parents attend this course alone. Separated parents of the same children should attend separate courses. If your children’s other parent would like to attend a course, please let the facilitator know when they contact you and they will try to source a separate course.
Cost includes a parent book which will be posted out prior to course starting.
These courses are charged on a “pay what you can” basis. All payments received are reinvested into running these programmes in future. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to avail of a fully concessionary place.
January 2023 schedule:
|Mornings||Monday mornings (9:30 am – 11:30 am) starting 6th November 2023 FULLY BOOKED|
|Evenings||Thursday evenings (7 pm – 9 pm) starting 12th October 2023 FULLY BOOKED|
|Evenings||Wednesday evenings (7:30 pm – 9:30 pm) starting 4th October 2023 FULLY BOOKED|