The Parents Plus Children’s Programme is a 6 week course, running for 2 hours per session.
It is run entirely online, and available to parents across Ireland.
This course is suitable for parents of children aged 6-11 years and covers ideas such as:
- managing behaviour and emotional problems
- building your children’s self-esteem and confidence
- reducing your own stress as parents
- problem-solving with your children
- establishing positive daily routines
- developing connected and close family relationships
- encouraging your children’s learning and school work
We welcome couples to attend together under a single booking. Please include the second parent’s name when completing the form.
Cost includes a parent book which will be posted out prior to course starting.
These courses are charged on a “pay what you can” basis. All payments received are reinvested into running these programmes in future. Please email email@example.com to avail of a fully concessionary place
|Wednesday||7 pm until 9 pm commencing 31st January 2024|